Milk Bath - Cleopatra recipes - make your own!
Posted on 17 Mar 22:01
, 1 comment
Powdered Milk Bath in a Jar recipe
- 1 cup Milk Bath Powder SKIN CARE & BASE PRODUCTS
* Do not use shop bought full cream milk powder - it will quickly go rancid, however if you wish to make up a batch to use the same day for your own use, it may be possible (not recommended)
- 5 to 8 drops scented oil -perfume oil or essential oil AROMATHERAPY OILS / Fragrant Oils
- A few drops of Renascent Pigment Dyes if desired DYES - PIGMENT & EDIBLE
- Half a tsp Cosmetic Shimmers (if desired) COSMETIC SHIMMERS
- Mix dry milk bath powder with oil.
- Mix well.
- Add more oil for a stronger scent.
- Place in a container for gift giving.
- Include a card with directions:
- To use, add a tablespoon to running bath water, relax, delight - your skin will be soft & smooth
© Copyright 2021, Renascent Bath and Body - All rights reserved - Website by Design on Demand