Kit of 18 Colour Pigments - 6 x Basic + 6 X Specialty + 6 x Fluoro/Neon.
Perfect for soap making - Non Bleeding / Migrating, Colour Stable, Won't Blend, Vegan
Food dyes should not be used in soap making as they will fade under certain circumstances and in 2 coloured soap will "bleed" into each other, in a short time instead of a red and white soap - it will be all pink. These pigments will not fade easily nor bleed. (Not for use in Liquid soaps - use our Dyes for these)
To blend with water: add 1ml of dye to approximately 250ml water - this will provide a strong vivid colour, alternatively, just add a few drops directly to your soap base / bath product.
This Specialty Sparkle Pigment is exclusive to Renascent Bath & Body.
We are the 1st to create beautiful lustres within the pigments, it has an iridescent sheen to the pigment, creating beautiful shimmers and sparkles within your finished product (Shake well to disperse before using)
- Easy pour, no drip 30ml bottles, seal well, use less dye! or Economical 1 litre bottles with screw caps for larger use
- Use only a tiny amount per batch - highly concentrated
- No animal products
Use in Soaps, Bath Bombs, Bathing Crystals / Bath Salts
- Not for use in Lip Balms (we have edible colours for this purpose)
- Not for use in Candles
Many other colors & shades may be created by varying the mix and quantity
- Colour Stable, Non Fading, Long shelf life, Non Toxic, Long Lasting
- Water soluable - easy to use
- Perfect quality for the best soap making
- A few drops blended through bathing salts will distribute evenly and provide a long lasting all over colours (other dyes may set into some bath salts and then not blend easily through the rest making your prodfuct "patchy")
- Blend beautifully with the shimmer powders