Liquid DIY Shampoo Base, also used for Bath Goo - A thicker textured Liquid Soap Base.
Perfect for adding your own fragrances and colours to. Makes a fun “Bath Goo”, holds mica pigments in suspension throughout. Unscented, slight clear to yellow colour. Perfect to make “Flubber” soap. Certified 70.21% Organic Ingredients
Additives to Your Soap Bases:
*Soap Dyes: Better than the Pigment Dyes (which will settle)
70.21% Organic Ingredients
Certified 70.21% Organic Ingredients by the Soil Association (UK), this Bath Goo / Shampoo Base is fully formulated, contains mild surfactants and is pre-thickened. Simply requires the addition of organic fragrance or essential oils.
- Allows production of an Organic certified*shampoo, if the converter/filler has organic certification.
- Blended with gentle surfactants, that are approved by the Soil Association**, to provide masses of creamy lather.
- Free from SLS, SLES and parabens.
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera
- Has a natural clear to translucent pale yellow colour.
- No thickening required.
- Fully formulated base, only requiring addition of organic fragrance or essential oils, with slow stirring. Pre-heating is not essential but warming to 25– 40oC may speed up dissolution.
- Can be adapted for different hair types through selection of the additives.
Shampoo Base has organic certification from the Soil Association (UK)** to state it contains 70.21% Organic ingredients. Soil Association organic certification ensures the integrity of the products in relation to the environmental impact of their farming and the long-term sustainability of the crops. No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are permitted in the growing of the crop. The same stringent controls apply in the extraction and refining of the oils from the crop, for example no bleaching or chemical distillation is permitted.
INCI list (in descending order)
- Aqua (Water)
- Decyl Glucoside
- Lauryl Betaine
- Xanthan Gum
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*
- Citric Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
* Certified Organically Grown Ingredient
The product is:
- Clear to Translucent Pale Yellow Liquid
- Manufactured under ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- 4000—8000 cps Viscosity