Create amazing soap art that looks like Gemstones and Crystals.
Bring a friend and share this fun experience - you will be working with a partner, so bringing a friend makes it all the more special.
Classes are limited to 10 participants so you get a personalised experience.
*PLEASE NOTE: If booking less than 48 hours prior to the event, please call to confirm.
You are purchasing: 1 fully paid place in the WORKSHOP
(See variables above for options and scroll down for details)
Held in Nth Warrandyte at the Renascent Centre or Drysdale at Artisans Of Australia (Victoria)
You can choose the date (get 3 friends together and you can create your own date)!
In the GEMSTONE SOAP GEODES CLASS you will discover :
- Melt & Pour techniques with Natural Soap Base
- Colors & fragrancing – essential oils & fragrant
- Guilding & Shimmering - Gold Dust & Mica Sparkles - Shimmer Soap – luxurious & indulgent
- Getting all the steps "right"
- Unleashing your creative talents
- + much more - Bring a smile & be ready to have some fun unfolding the next step of your beautiful creativity
- Special tips to make your Bathing Products and Balms look gorgeous.
- So easy, yet beautifully finished, many people create these Crystal Soaps as a business and sell their items to shops and through markets
- Terrific gifts at low cost & soooooo much fun!
- Geode Gemstone Soaps - Take a look at the picture for these fabulous creations
You will Take home:
- 1 x Geode Mould
- 1 kg Crystal Clear Soap Base
- 1 x fragrant oil
- 2 x Micas
- 1 x Pigment
- 1 x completed gemstone geode soap bar - Beautifully presented in special boxes to display your gemstone soaps
- $80 worth of stock for you - included in your course cost!
Mmmmmmm ............... bathing bliss!
Do something FUN!
Upcoming Workshop Dates (SEE VARIABLES ABOVE IN DROP DOWN LIST - CONTACT US IF THE DATES DON'T SUIT - We may be able to organise different dates) :
Dates don't suit? Our minimum numbers are 3, get a couple of friends together & we can find a date that works for you
FREE soap Demonstrations at our Christmas Sale - 1st weekend in November each year