How sweet are these simple little hearts Silicone Mould.
Perfect for a guest soap or to finish off a bigger soap! So simple but so beautiful!
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 20mm x 30mm (x 10 cavitys)
- Approx weight of finished soap: 3 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 10
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product. Great for mini guest soaps.
Uses: Soaps, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Renascent Pigment/Dye into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set.
If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
However, you may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and heavily dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/micas.
You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding.