VEGAN LIP / PERFUME BALM BASE Skin Care Base - For Balms, Perfumes, Lipsticks, Luxury Olive Oil Base - BEAUTIFUL! Create gorgeous Skin Care for yourself or begin a new business!
- We have a beautiful range of skin care items for you to personalise yourself. Simply add your own fragrances, shimmers & essences
- Don't spend $100's on expensive skin care products - quality assured!
- High quality beautiful bases & supplies - try them - you will love them!
- Simple, easy, natural
- Use with our shimmers & fragrances
- Very Simple To Use: Simply melt over a gentle heat source, add colours if desired (oils based) and Flavours (Oil based - do not use fragrances, they must be flavours) and pour into a pot/tube.
- High Quality
- If using the lip balm tubes, you will need to add a little more cosmetic beeswax to firm up a little more (we stock this too)
- We deliberately make this product a little bit soft so it can be used as a body balm however you can firm it up quite easily to a firmer lip balm consistency or lipstick consistency
- 170ml or 1kg
- If you are making lip Balm to sell, we recommend $4.95 per pot/tube (In a 5gm pot/tube) This will make 34 Lip Balms.
- Make all your christmas gifts for around 50c each
- We also sell edible shimmers, oil based flavours, Coconut Butter Balm Base, Shea Butter Balm Base, Edible Colourants, Lip Pots, Twist up Lip Tubes, Non spill Lip Tube Holders and complete balm making kits
We have many supplies - remember to look at our other listings too!
Olive Oil Balm Base: A rich, moisturising base for massage balms and ointments, with organic olive oil and cosmetic grade beeswax.
Paraben-free; Sulfate-Free; Ethoxylate-free; Propylene Glycol-free, Silicone-free, DEA-free and artificial colour-free.
Aroma: Slight odour characteristic of the carrier oils.
Fragrancing: This product is not normally fragranced other than as supplied.
Colour: Uncoloured - pale yellow clear to hazy base easily coloured with oil soluble colours.
Colouring: Make a dilute solution of oil soluble food colours in Jojoba oil. Try 1 to 5 drops of dilute colours to 100gm of Balm.
Usage: A rich emollient base that can be used (as is) as a moisturiser (occlusive-type), or as a base for preparing rich emollient creams or lotions.
To use as is, take the desired amount of Healing Balm and add active ingredients, essential oils and/or colour to suit your particular purpose and mix.
Create your own by adding carrier oils for a softer balm or use as it is.
Apply to clean, dry skin and massage until absorbed.
Features: Oil base with the consistency of a high viscosity cream.
Organic Cosmetic Candalila / Carnauba Wax
Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Natural preservative - Vit E
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.