How to Make Single Use Flower Petals Soaps
Single Use Flower Petal Soaps are so pretty and handy to use anytime you need a soap bar.
These have to be one of the easiest soaps ever to make and in troubling times where you need to carry some soap everywhere you go, or for camping trips or overnight stays they are absolutely perfect.
Here's what you need:
- Any type of Melt and Pour soap bases you like
- Artificial Flower Petals - any colour you like
- Fragrant or Essential Oils if desired
- Colours if desired
- Melting Pot
- Heat source - eg Microwave
- Baking paper / plastic Mat or Tin foil
Here's how easy it is:
- Melt your soap base in a heat proof container - If using Renascent Bath Body we recommend 30 seconds in a microwave then 10 second increments until melted and warm (you want it a little hotter as you don't want it to set quickly.
- Once melted, you can add your colour and fragrance if desired
- Stir to blend well
- Using the tweezers, take a rose petal and fully dip it in the melted soap base
- Carefully lay it on your Baking paper / plastic Mat or Tin foil
- Continue with the remainder of the petals
- Allow to set (this doesn't take long)
- Once set, peel off the mat and place in a bowl near the basin or if using for travel place a few in a plastic bag or better still a small tin (tin Tac boxes with the top lid pulled off and slid back on are handy)
Keep in your pocket or handbag and when you need to wash your hands, take one petal out and thoroughly wash with water, when finished discard the petal.
Perfectly handy little sheets of petal soaps.