Precious Jewel and Diamond Guest soaps. Imagine a bowl of these on your bench, decadent and delightful.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 15-30mm long X 27 shapes
- Approx weight of finished soap: 5-20grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 27
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mold to fill. Allow to set. Use Clear soap to make Diamonds, Red for Rubies, Blue for Sapphire. Imagine a dish of these in the bathroom - what lovely little guest soaps
If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
In the images above you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base.
You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.