A bouquet of flowers in your own bathroom. 6 x Flowers in the one silicon mold.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 80mm round (varies a little as there are 6 different moulds in this one tray)
- Approx weight of finished soap: 100 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 6
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set. If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
In the images above you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base.
You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the moulds for candles too.
To create a 2 coloured soap, simply pour a little coloured Renascent soap base into your mold, taking care to only fill the contours of the 1st image (if applicable), allow to set. Color the remaining soap base, spritz with isopropyl alcohol or witch hazel (to prevent the ‘slip’) pour over the set 1st layer. Allow to set & unmold.
If desired you can add a heavier base of white to create more definition or a lighter base to create a translucence.