A4 size sheets of WHITE PRINTABLE Matte Self adhesive sticker / label Paper for Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Soap, wood, ceramics, Cardboard
- Any sealed surface
- Glass Jars, Bottles
- Packaging - make your own - personalise any object or packaging, create your own gifts or start a new business!
- Strong Stick
- Water Resistant - even when printed in an inkjet printer - colours won't run when wet.
Do you have a business / hobby where you need high quality labels?
Have you always found that getting them printed is costly and you need to purchase large qtys of labels?
Now you can make them at home yourself, simply create your designs on a computer program, print on the paper (set to photo gloss paper settings) and cut out. Viola! perfect high resolution, glossy, water resistant labels.
Unlike others on the market, our paper does not bleed or feather and produces photo quality images and text - We use it for all our products we sell (& we need them to look terrific!)
DO I NEED TO USE A TREATMENT ON THE PAPER?
Unlike other papers, once set (after just a few moments) you will not need to spray your paper with acryllic spray or treatments, it is water resistant and good to go
Yes water proof in the sense of papers, more WATER RESISTANT it is still paper and therefore is not suitable for making car decals or items left outside. However, it is water resistant, meaning the colours will not run nor bleed if they get wet, making it perfect for use like most labels (think of any professional labels you get printed, they are glossy, water resistant, yet if you soak them, you can eventually get them off the object in question, this paper is pretty much the same)
ARE THEY REALLY PROFESSIONAL?
Yes, your labels will be shiny and professional looking - the print quality purely depends on your printer, if your printer prints out great quality photos, then this is how your labels will turn out.
CAN I USE THEM IMMEDIATELY?
Yes, just give them a few seconds to dry, then they are ready to cut up and use immediately
ARE THE SHEETS PRE CUT?
We like you to be able to customise your labels as you like, therefore the paper is a solid A4 sheet. You can then cut this up with guillotine, scissors or even fancy shape cutters from craft suppliers.
DO I HAVE TO USE THE ENTIRE SHEET AT ONCE?
No, you can cut it up and print on as much as you like, alternatively print on the entire sheet and then just peel the backing off the labels you wish to use and leave the rest on the backing sheet for later use
HAVE A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS UP & RUNNING IN A DAY
You can create all your professional labels with the flick of a printer, whether to build a business, sell crafts, amke your home made items look terrific, scrapbook or just help the kids with great projects. This paper is perfect!
HOW DO I MAKE CIRCLES?
We use large hole punches, you line your printed paper up, punch them out and you can have your stickers in all manner of shapes and sizes. You can get these from craft suply or scrapbooking businesses.
- Metal - Die cast, die cast models, rulers
- Plastic - models, hobby and craft items
- Wood - coated wood surfaces
- Pottery - jars, containers
- Customize model & hobby items in scale
- Decorate your crafts and make stickers
- Apply your digital photos to your crafts & models
- Recreate decals, make model decals
These images are on a White backing sheet - perfect for any clear or opaque background - but if you would prefer a Clear backing we also stock clear or white water slide decal papers in another listing or clear adhesive paper.
Glossy label instructions
- Print your images on the paper from an inkjet or Laser printer choosing the print setting of "photo glossy paper" (Some Canon [rinters require you to select High Quality Colour)
- Allow to dry - just a few seconds
- Trim the label to your desired shape and size
- Peel the backing paper off (use a fingernail or a pin or bend it slightly and flick the backing)
- Stick on object
Use them to decorate your own packaging! Create beautiful and unique gifts with an easy application of a label. Perfect for gift giving, holidays, special occasions, corporate gifts, personalized home gifts, or just for you!
We can design and print your own images too - ask us or look at our other listings.