14 Small Cavity Coffee beans and Star Anise Silicone Mould for soaps, embeds, candles.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 60mm round x 20mm deep, Approximate size of Coffee Beans 5mm - 10mm each
- Approx weight of finished soap: 55 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1 (14 Small cavities)
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
- You can mould one soap with the coffee beans and star anise on the top or just fill the cavioties to make tiny little soap decorations for your other soaps - the cofee beans are approximately the same size as real coffee beans
- Super cute
- Pour your melted, coloured and scented soap into the shape until it is filled (or as much as you like), Allow to set, unmould
- You may even like to embed the shapes: Pop in a mould, Cover with melted (but not too hot) clear soap base
- The above images were made by: Dusting Bronze shimmer powder into the mould and then filling with melted white soap base or just pouring in brown soap and then white soap base
- Allow to set
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.