White Bentonite Clay Powder Add to Soap, Skin Care Base, Masks
Perfect to adds Soap Froth, and make your soap base creamier, Australian.
Luxury White Australian Clay for Colourant (use in Face Masks, Soap, Beauty Preparations) BEAUTIFUL! Create gorgeous Skin Care for yourself or begin a new business!
Would You like to easily make your own Skin Care?
Perfect to add to your soap base as a completely Natural Colourant
- Add to Soap Base
- Mix with Water into a paste to use as a face and body mask
- Simply add your own fragrances, shimmers & essences
- Simple, easy, natural
- AUSTRALIAN Clay - lower carbon footprint
- ALL NATURAL Colourants
- Use a little in your soaps to add a rich, luxuriant, colour
White Australian Clay
The mildest of the Clays, Pure White Clay is not particularly drawing, which makes it suitable for dry skin. Suitable for all skin types , Calming, Cooling and Skin Softening. Perfect for sensitive and irritated skin, dull complexions and sufferers of Rosacea.
Selectively mined and processed to maximize whiteness and GE brightness values.
White clay, has a texture and appearance of white silk,It softens the skin leaving it feeling as smooth as silk.
If you have not yet had a clay mask – you are in for a treat.
- Simply mix with a little water into a paste and paint on to a cleansed face. Allow to dry and wash off.
- Excellent for dehydrated skin.
- Your skin will feel soft, clean and will have a radiant glow, perfect for a pre party pick me up – gorgeous!
- When using Clay add purified water, or floral water, mix into a paste and apply to the face or body.
- Allow to dry, rinse it off, spritz with floral water or toner, and use your favourite moisturizer to finish.
- We recommend that you also try adding your preference of essential oils or dried herbs to compliment the mix.
(Pink Clay - sensitive Skin, Green Clay - Oily skin, White Clay – Dehydrated skin, the mildest of all clays)
*Please note - coloured clays can stain & irritate some skins, please always test before use
To use in Soap:
Cold Processed Soap: Suggested amount = 1 dessertspoon to 1 tablespoon per kilo of soap (swirling will use less). Mix into a paste with either water or thinly traced soap before adding to soap prior to Fragrance or Essential Oils.
Melt & Pour Soap: 1 teaspoon per 500g of Soap. Mix the clay to a paste or paste with some water or glycerine and gently stir into the melted MP Soap.
- Mix in your soaps, bathing salts, bath fizzers for a lovely skin softening feel
Look at the images above for ideas
- Usage levels: 5 - 40% in masks
- Blend into the product when cool
Dissolves in highly acidic and highly alkaline solutions.
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.