SILICONE 'DRAGON WITH PEARL' SOAP / CANDLE MOLD
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approximate SIZE (of finished soap): 70mm X 50mm wide X 25mm high
- Approx weight of finished soap: 60 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.
In Feng Shui (the art of harmony) it is believed that you need to offer a pearl to appease the water dragon in the bathroom to bring abundance in all forms in to the house. This soap has the dragon depicted playing with the pearl and can be offered to the 'Water Dragon' as a gift before use. Replace regularly as it is used (as a normal cake of soap) to enhance abundance & harmony for all in the house.