Amazingly realistic Dragon Egg Silicone Mould
So real you will think you have stumbled over a nest of scaled dragon eggs. Each one is hand made by our resident artists. Almost full egg in one mould.
We also have horizontal eggs in a resting position - click HERE to see the Vertical Dragon Egg Mould.
There will be a small area of the mould that is not fully scaled where you pour in your soap / wax /plaster / resin / Concrete. (The vertical eggs have the hole at the base and the horizontal ones on the side - for packaging, once shrink wrapped this can be easily covered with a sticker). Eggs in box are for illustration only as we also sell our dragon eggs soaps like this.
Absolutely beautiful finished products that rest in your hand. The ones in our images are made from soap in various colour layers (so the egg will colour change as it is used) and then hand painted with our cosmetic micas and make up brushes - our micas can be used in all mediums and will produce perfect colours.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 95-100mm X 60-70mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 200 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.
Perfect for Easter!