Silicone HAMBURGER SOAP/CANDLE MOULD/Mold
One of our most fun moulds, imagine this delicious looking burger on your basin, but it's really soap! Too Fun!
To create a soap similar to the above image, simply melt your Renascent Melt and Pour soap and pour into the mold (Spritz with alcohol between coloured layers), allow to set and pour in the next coloured layer. Allow to set & unmold. If desired you can opaque soap to create more definition or a transparent to create translucence.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 60 mm X 70 mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 120 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.