Learn how easy and fun it is to create your own small food grade moulds in a hands on fun workshop where you get to take all your creations home.
Knead n Mould + Soap Cupcakes Workshop
Personal mould making has never been so easy, using this gorgeous quality Knead N Mould Silicone Putty - we will then turn your unique moulds into small soaps and create a soapy cupcake. Gift/ Business creating is now so easy & safe the kids can do it, great holiday ideas or learn to create your own fabulous bath products with terrific scent, colors & styles.
In this CLASS you will Make & Take home:
- 1 Fruit Shaped Moulds
- 1 Soap Cupcake with fruit embed soaps
- +10% off products / Kits on the day of your class
In this CLASS you will learn:
- How to create moulds using silicone mould making putty
- Once set how to pour soaps into your unique moulds
- Colors & fragrancing – essential oils & fragrant
- Layering soaps
- Creating Soap Cupcakes
- Packaging Your finished Product
- Getting all the steps "right"
- Unleashing your creative talents
- + much more - Bring a smile & be ready to have some fun unfolding the next step of your beautiful creativity
- Special tips to make your Bathing Products look gorgeous.
- So easy, yet beautifully finished, many people create these as a business and sell their items to shops and through markets
- Terrific gifts at low cost & soooooo much fun!
- Add a high quality Renascent Bath & Body Apron (Just add this to your order to receive it at a discounted price)
- All students can take 10% off products / Kits on the day of your class from the showroom
Held in Nth Warrandyte (Victoria) at the Renascent Centre
You can choose the date (get 3 friends together and you can create your own date)!
Do something FUN!
Upcoming Workshop Dates (SEE VARIABLES ABOVE IN DROP DOWN LIST - CONTACT US IF THE DATES DON'T SUIT - We may be able to organise different dates) :
Dates don't suit? Our minimum numbers are 3, get a couple of friends together & we can find a date that works for you