Shop Mannikin, Lady Torso Silicone Mould
The most elegant candle moulds, this beautiful manikin lady silicon mould will allow you to make elegant soaps or candles.
Hand carved and created in Australia by our resident artist providing you a unique mould. This mould is in one piece, however it can be carefully cut down one side with a knife if you have any trouble getting the finished product out. The mould does not come with a hole for a candle wick but you can poke one through with a darning needle and push the wick through.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 85mm X 40mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 75grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.