A great kit to easily make your own lip balms, for gifts or perhaps to sell!
A fantastic gift for kids - at around 50c - $1 each, fantastic for school fetes too
All you need in a large kit – Great for the novice as it will include everything you need to get started in lip balm making or the advanced crafter to add to their supplies at a great price. *Prices listed below are RRP for your reference
Make your own Lip Balm:
If you wish to sell your lip Balms - we recommend a RRP of $5. This kit will make over 30 balms. However we sell the balm base in 170gm and 1kg tubs as you will have plenty of flavour oil left over. Just add the balm base and perhaps some more pots to make much more.
This kit contains:
- 170ml olive oil balm base - RRP$8.50
- 2 x 2ml bottles of Delicious Edible (Food Grade) Flavour oil – Strawberry and Caramel
- 20 Twist up Lip Tubes – RRP $7.90
- 20 Screw on Lip Pots & 20 Lids – RRP $15.00
- 1 X Red Balm Base Colourant (Shave a little off, melt and add to your balm base to colour – RRP $4.90 (other colours are available in our other listings if you want them)
- 1 pkt Cosmetic Beeswax (to add to balm base to make firmer for twist up tubes) – RRP $3.95
- 1 tub of Edible Metallic Shimmer Balm (Food Grade) or pkt mineral shimmer powder – RRP $12.95 (to make your lips beautifully sparkly)
- Instruction Leaflet – RRP $Priceless - another gift to you!
RRP: Around $65 + 2 Free items (Lip Tube holder tray and Instructions) - Great Savings
Perfect gifts for kids or a loved one - or make them up yourself - where else will you get fantastic gifts for less than $1 each
DIY Parties: All you need for the Party activity for 20 children and their take home gifts (Lip tube and pot)