Massage Bumpy Bar Silicone Mould
Lovely Bumpy nodules to massage away as you soap up, almost better than a masseur in the bathroom.
A fun knobbly top is perfect for soap or lotion bars, you can also add some exfoliating material placed in each 'bump", before adding the soap. As you can see in the above images, it also looks lovely in layered soap or as a single colour.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 90mm X 60mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 80-120grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 4
- make 4 x soaps at once
- Food grade: Yes
- Suitable for: CP (Cold Process) Soap, MP (Melt and Pour) Soap, Rebatch, Milled Soap and Lotion Bars
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.