Clay Powder soap for a lovely skin softening feel, natural look and so nice on your skin.
1kg PURE NATURAL PINK CLAY SOAP BASE - For Skin Hydration.
Click on the images for some great ideas - the coloured soaps are made using the clays and the pigment dyes and the soap art pieces are made from our workshops, our artists & the fantastic Renascent molds - you are buying the soap base!
- Packaged simply in 1kg blocks Of Snow White Soap Base with 5gm package of NATURAL CLAY to go in your Soap Base (separate package) Just blend together when melted or add a little water to the clay to make a paste and add to melted soap base
- A perfect Gardeners Hand Soap
- AUSTRALIAN CLAY- Low carbon footprint
- Luxurious rich emoliant creamy - enhances skin nourishing & smoothing properties
- CLAYS: Add to your Melted melt and pour soap base to create luxurious rich soaps - alternatively, mix with a little purified water to a cream and add into melted soap base.
- The addition of CLAYS to your MP soap base will increase moisturising and skin soothing properties to your soap bars
- *Please note, this soap base will come with a packet of Clay Powder (5gm per kg)- you melt it down and add in to your soap base to make Milk Bath soap - We allow you to add it when ready to prolong your shelf life.
Please note: Clays may not produce the vivid colours in the images (they are essentially mud) you may need to add pigments to your soaps to achieve vivid colours, although the clays will add definite skin soothing properties
- You can add up to 5% (50gm per 1kg), if you wish to make it super creamy - we sell the Clay Powders in 100gm or 1kg packs if you wish extra. You can add extra to this purchase with no additonal shipping to pay (just ask us to combine your items)
Your skin will feel soft, clean and will have a radiant glow, perfect for a pre party pick me up – gorgeous!
When using Superfine Clay add purified water, or floral water, mix into a paste and blend through your melted soap base.
We recommend that you also try adding your preference of essential oils or dried herbs to compliment the mix.
(Pink Clay - sensitive Skin, Green Clay - Oily skin, Yellow clay - Dehydrated skin, White Clay- Sensitive skin, gentle Nurturing, smoothing, also makes soap frothier, Black - cleansing, Red - Great colourant and enriching)
Mix with a little water and add to melted soap base to create creamy, moisturising soaps.
Snow White Melt & Pour Soap Base Ingredients:
Snow White Soap Ingredients and what they are
- Sodium Stearate - the most common fatty acid salt in today's soaps. vegetable sourced from coconut oils. It is often referred to as a sodium salt that comes from stearic acid, a fatty acid that occurs naturally.
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Glycerine – Plant Based, a natural humectantthat can positively affect your skin in a number of ways, including hydration and skin barrier function
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sodium Alpha-olefin Sulfonate - a mixture of long chain sulfonate derived from coconut, a great surfactant that helps remove dirt, pollutants and build up from thehair and scalp
- Sodium Laurate - used as a cleanser in cosmetics and can also make products foam, Used as an anticaking agent, lubricant or release agent, and emulsifier for foods
- Water - Filtered
- Myristic Acid - has effective cleansing and moisturizing propertiesfor the skin. In addition, it has several anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties for the skin. It is a saturated fatty acid found in many foods, including dairy products, nutmeg, and coconut oil. It has been linked to a number of health benefits, including improved cholesterol levels, improved heart health, and improved digestion
- Coconut oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Sodium Chloride – Commonly known as salt
- Titanium Dioxide - a natural mineral pigment used as a whitener and opacifier. If adding vanilla based fragrances, it will lighten (But not prevent) the discolouration effects.
- Deatonium Benzoate - a bittering agent used to deter accidental ingestion of harmfulsubstances and to deter animals from eating soap
*White, firm, good general purpose soap, easy to use, Low sweat. Palm Free, SLS Free, Lather, No Stearic Acid.