Simple, Elegant, Rectangle Shaped bar Mould. Make beautiful soaps, high quality mould with 6 cavities.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 80mm x 55mm x 25mm deep (varies a little as you can fill to different depths, there are 6 moulds in this one tray)
- Approx weight of finished soap: 100gms (although if you half fill you can change this and still keep the great shapes)
- Number of cavities per mould: 6
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts.
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set and unmould – lovely! (Some of the smaller soap images we have cut the bar in half)
In some of the images you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base. You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.