ROSE PILLAR SOAP/CANDLE MOULD/Mold
Chose from 2 sizes
Please check images above with rulers for accurate sizes, & description below, the mini is small!
To create a soap similar to the above image, simply melt your Renascent Melt and Pour soap and pour into the mold (Spritz with alcohol between coloured layers), allow to set and pour in the next coloured layer. Allow to set & unmold. If desired you can opaque soap to create more definition or a transparent to create translucence.
Use any style or colors desired, do not be limited by our suggestions or images.
*Please note - to assist the release of your finished product, we have presplit the side of the mould for you. This is intentional and will be easily held together with an elastic band
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Medium/Large size: approximately 45mm wide x 70mm tall
- Mini size: approximately 30mm wide x 60mm high
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.