Complete MELT & POUR SOAP MAKING STARTER KIT + Soap Art CD
All you need to get started
Create your own Natural Soap
So simple a child can make it, beautiful gifts.
Anyone would love this gift - fun, delightful & useful items.
CD contains tips & ideas for further soap making skills. (Create your own special gifts or a new business skill today) - COMPLETELY VEGAN!
Your soap making kit contains:
- 1kg Crystal Clear melt & pour soap base SLS / SLES FREE, PALM FREE *Ingredients listed below
- 1 X Fragrant Oil
- 2 X concentrated (Brick) Soap Colors (Approx' 50mm x 25mm)
- 1 x concentrated (Brick) Soap White (To make clear soap whiter)
These soap colour bricks are Pure Pigments - this is a concentrated colour that is already melted into the soap - You just shave some off and add as much as you like to colour up your soaps (If you require more colours, we sell the soap pigments in bottles or multi brick packs)
- 1 X Silicone Mould (style may vary)
- Soap Art CD * Contents described below
Basic Renascent Bath Body Melt and Pour Soap Instructions
Create your own Natural Soap: Complete Instruction Booklet for the ‘Renascent’ Melt & Mold Soap. Natural ‘Renascent’ Melt & Pour soap
- FAQ Sections
- RECIPES FOR:
- Pouring Layered Soap
- Embedding Objects in Soaps
- Bath Puff Soap
- Double Color Melt and Pour Soap
- How to make Lavender Soaps
- Goldfish in a Bag Soap Recipe
- Sea Salt Gem Soaps
- Hearts and Roses Soap Making Project
- Shea Butter Soap
- Milk Bath Soap
Crystal Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base Ingredients:
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil - an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate - a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside - derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate - a foaming and cleansing agent
*Transparent or white, firm, good general purpose soap, easy to use, Low sweat. Palm Free, SLS /SLES Free, Added Olive Oil, High Lather, No Stearic Acid.
What makes these soaps so special.......
Have you searched for a natural soap that doesn't strip the skin? Did you know that the natural oils form a protective barrier on the surface of the skin & some harsh commercial soaps can strip these oils, rendering your skin unprotected from the elements making it prone to premature aging & drying.
Renascent’s High quality soap is a far gentler approach to the skin than many commercial soaps.
Discover a fabulous new hobby
- Create the most wonderful gifts at home very inexpensively
- Easy enough for the kids to do too
- Begin a hobby or expand into a new business
- Use your very own favourite scents & colors
- Delve into advanced ‘Soap Art’
- Save money $$$ Create your own soap & bathroom items
These soaps contain beautiful natural ingredients & therefore leave the skin's natural oils in tact leaving you protected whilst feeling smooth & supple. As such they will be far kinder to the skin & body & will not stress the meridian (energy) system.
We use the purest ingredients available to ensure a high quality bathing experience. Do not think all lines in this style are of similar quality.
We are delighted to offer high quality teachings in natural therapies, personal and spiritual development and a natural health clinic along with a full range of soap bars, soap making supplies & many other wonderful products all available through: Renascent Bath Body (Melbourne / Australia)