Lovely Glossy Square Silicone Mould
Make beautiful soaps, high quality mould with 6 cavities.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 50mm (varies a little as you can fill to different depths, there are 6 moulds in this one tray)
- Approx weight of finished soap: 70gms (although if you half fill you can change this and still keep the great shapes)
- Number of cavities per mould: 6
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts.
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set and unmould – lovely!
In some of the images you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base. You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the moulds for candles too.