Delicate Starfish Silicone Mould
Imagine this little fellow floating about your bathroomThe above images were made by: Dusting Blue and Pearl shimmer powder into the mould and then filling with melted white soap base.
You may even like to embed the shapes: Pop in a mould, Cover with melted (but not too hot) clear soap base, Allow to set, Your clear soap will now have the coloured embedded shapes you previously made floating throughout.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approximate SIZE of finished soap: 35mm deep X 70mm across
- Approx weight of finished soap: 50 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.