For the love of all things Steampunk, you will love this Steampunk Silicone Mould
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 65mm X 30mm high
- Approx weight of finished soap: 65grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set and unmould – lovely!
In some of the images you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base. You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the moulds for candles too.