Strawberries that look better than they taste - especially if made from soap
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 40mm long X 30mm wide X 20mm deep
- Approx weight of finished soap: 20 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 10
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set. If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
In the images above you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base. You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.
- Pour your melted, coloured and scented soap into the berry shape until it is filled (or as much as you like), Allow to set, unmould
- Alternatively - you can 'paint' a little green soap to make the leaves, set and spritz, then pour the red for a 2 colour soap
- You may even like to embed the berries, pop in a mould
- Cover with melted (but not too hot) clear soap base
- Allow to set
- Your clear soap will now have the coloured embeds you previously made floating throughout
- Use for chocolate making / ice cubes and fun confectionary