Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base
Gentle on the skin, with the delightful benefit of Olive Oil & Coconut Oil, White, firm soap base, great general purpose soap.
White, firm, good general purpose soap, easy to use, Low sweat.
White, good general purpose soap, low sweat
- Stays true to form
- No scent – you add your own!
- Made with Coconut oil and Olive Oil
- Packaged simply in a 1kg block / 20kgs per box
- Can withstand higher melting point than most other soaps without burning or ‘seizing’
- BRAND: Renascent Bath & Body
- Firm - Long Lasting
- No SLS or SLES (Good for sensitive Skin)
- No Palm Oil or Palm Oil Derivatives (Environmentally Friendly)
- No Stearic Acid or Glycerine (Palm oil is often hidden in these ingredients)
- Fully NICNAS Registered (You do not need to apply for NICNAS registration in Australia to sell your soaps if using our bases)
Ultra White /or Crystal Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base Ingredients:
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) - used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol - a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil - an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil - an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate - a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside - derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate - a foaming and cleansing agent
*White, firm, good general purpose soap, easy to use, Low sweat. Palm Free, SLS /SLES Free, Added Olive Oil, High Lather, No Stearic Acid.
A Beautifully white preblended Soap - All ready to go, just melt, fragrance, pour into mould, set and you have beautifully clear soap base .
- EASY COLOURED: Click on the above images for some great ideas - you can make coloured soaps using the pigment colourants.
- COMBINED SHIPPING: BUY as many kgs (or add complete soap kits or soap or shimmers) as you like right now & we will ship them together to save on postage (Just ask us to combine before paying if shopping on eBay)
- SKIN BENEFITS: Containing oils for additional moisturising benefits for your skin! Skin softening and smoothing, Nourishes dry complexions. Good for Sensitive skin. Hypo-Allergenic. Creamy, soft - skin softening
- ENVIRONMENTALLY AWARE: Biodegradable - No Palm oil
- NATURAL: No Sulphates (SLS or SLES), No Artificial Colours, Unfragranced – No addded Perfumes, Fragrances or Scents – you add your own!
- WHAT WE LEAVE OUT: As important as what we put in our bases is what we leave out, take a look at our ingredients list below
- SOAP BENEFITS: High lather (for MP, always less than CP soap), Low Sweat, Firm (so longer lasting than most Melt and pour soaps)
EASY TO USE: Perfect to add your own Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils - Simply melt, colour and fragrance, pour into mould, set, use!
Easy to unmould, Slice/ Cut, Store
- COST EFFECTIVE: Can be re-melted several times - no waste - Sold in 1kg blocks / 20kgs to a box
- Long Lasting, High Quality - 1kg block (makes 10-30 soaps)
- PERFECT FINISHED PRODUCTS: You will have the lovliest Soap Base
- FREE: To get your FREE instructional ebook: We will include a link with your purchase
- DELIGHT YOUR FRIENDS: Beautiful, useful hand made gifts – especially good with for gifts. A lovely gift for teachers or students - make the soaps in small seashell chocolate molds - great gifts!!
- AUSTRALIAN COMPANY: We are based in Melbourne
REAL PEOPLE: We teach soap art classes, are passionate about assisting you to build your hobby / business and are available to assist you
- TRUSTWORTHY: We have been in business in Australia since 1991 and have full NICNAS registration so you won't need to apply using our bases
- SECURITY: We also have soapers insurance group buys in Australia - allowing you access to cheaper insurance should you wish to sell your finished items.
- RETURNS: We are so sure you will love this product that we offer complete 30 days returns (on unopened items) for any reason, including change of mind, no questions asked - Buy with confidence!
To make your own soap, depending on oils and additives, the costs are around $1 bar. A great price for natural soap & terrific Christmas presents, add some gold or pearl mica & you have some boutique quality products.
Why Purchase From us:
- Combined Shipping at Australia Post rates - Shop away and "buy" all you need, then ask us to combine before paying (if shopping on eBay) – We have many items like this to choose from
- Local Melbourne Pick up Available
- Australian Company - established 1991
- Meets all Australian Safety Standards
- Many of our products are Hand Made by Artists IN Australia, we can assist you if you need advice
- Local Family Business
- We hold NICNAS certification & registration requirements in Australia (so you don’t have to worry about it)
- We have many more Moulds, Melt & Pour Soap Bases (Natural and gentle, No SLS / SLES, Palm Oil Free) and Soap Making supplies in our eBay store, (Also available in our eBay stores: RenascentCollege or RenascentBathBody)
- We are happy to combine shipping on all items at Aust Post rates, Shop away and let us know once done (before paying) we will combine shipping to save you shipping costs (if shopping on eBay)
- 30 day money back guarantee in the unlikely event you are unhappy for any reason
- We aim to have your goods to you quicker than dropping a slippery soap and all our parcels are bathed in love.