- Vegan base is just a little smoother than the standard balm base, glides on and does not feel waxy on the skin.
- Simple, easy, natural
- Use with our Mica Shimmers, Edible Colourants & Flavour Oils
- We deliberately make this product a little bit soft so it can be used as a body balm however you can firm it up quite easily to a firmer lip balm consistency or lipstick consistency (Just add some wax to the order)
- Very Simple To Use: Simply melt over a gentle heat source, add edible colours if desired (oil based) and flavours (oil based - do not use fragrances, they must be flavours) and pour into a pot/tube.
- If using the lip balm tubes, you may need to add a little more wax to firm up a little more (we stock this too)
Olive Oil Balm Base: A rich, moisturising base for massage balms and ointments, with organic olive oil, Coconut Butter, cosmetic grade Candelilia wax. and Vitamin E.
Paraben-free; Sulfate-Free; Ethoxylate-free; Propylene Glycol-free, Silicone-free, DEA-free and artificial colour-free.
Aroma: Slight odour characteristic of the carrier oils.
Fragrancing: This product is not normally fragranced other than as supplied.
Colour: Uncoloured - pale yellow clear to hazy base easily coloured with oil soluble colours.
Colouring: Make a dilute solution of oil soluble food colours in Jojoba oil. Try 1 to 5 drops of dilute colours to 100gm of Balm.
Usage: A rich emollient base that can be used (as is) as a moisturiser (occlusive-type), or as a base for preparing rich emollient creams or lotions.
To use as is, take the desired amount of Healing Balm and add active ingredients, essential oils and/or colour to suit your particular purpose and mix.
Create your own by adding carrier oils for a softer balm or use as it is.
Apply to clean, dry skin and massage until absorbed.
Features: Oil base with the consistency of a high viscosity cream.
Pure Olive Oil, Pure Vegetable Oil, Organic Coconut Butter, Cosmetic Cadelillia Wax, Vit E (Natural preservative).
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.