2017 NICNAS Updates
Posted on 28 Jul 23:36
, 0 comments
For Australians that need to register (if you use bases from a registered Australian company you do not need to, as long as your supplier is registered).
For those that do need to register, I will be meeting with the NICNAS team again next week directly in relation to soap makers. However for now, here's few important points:
- ALL passwords on the site expire after 45 days, you will need a new one every 45 days and you cannot use the same one, it must be at least 10 characters long (it's a coding problem they are working on)
- When you click to change your password, there's a lag of up to several hours before it resets, during this time it will look like it is working but in fact it isn't, you can only reset your password once in 24-48 hours, so if you keep resetting you may end up in a loop which will lock you out (again a coding glitch)
- The lowest price bracket is $138 (if you are spending less than $125,000 per year - so the figure you put won't change your premium if under this amount
- There are new categories of chemicals on the website, however for the most of us we can simply put "nothing changed since last year"
- It is an annual fee starting and ending at this time of the year, regardless of when you apply to join
*Please note, all of this information is purely from my own personal experiences and may or may not be accurate or relevant to you, it is offered as an insight guide only and we ask you to seek professional assistance to make the correct choice for yourself.
© Copyright 2024, Renascent Bath and Body - All rights reserved - Website by Design on Demand