Super Sweet Butterflies Silicone Mould
Butterflies dancing delicately through your home made by you as toppers or embeds in soap or fondant.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown. This is a MINIATURE mould - not a bar size.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 10-30mm X 2-3mm thick
- Approx weight of finished soap: 5-15grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 3
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Makes very delicate tiny butterflies to add to cuipcakes or floating along the tops of your soaps.
- Uses: Soaps, Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set. If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
In the images above you can see the plain single pour soap, then we dry brushed on mica shimmers to give a beautiful effect. You may also add more details by taking a dry paintbrush and dusting on the RBB Cosmetic Shimmers/Micas or sprinkling a little in the mould before pouring the melted soap base. You can even hand colour with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.