Lovely colours - Soap Brick Colours for MELT & POUR SOAP
If you are just getting started, you may not wish to purchase all the bottles of soap pigments.
We have made it easy for you by deeply colouring the clear melt and pour soap and pouring into SOAP BRICKS
Whilst food dyes can be used in soap making they will fade under certain circumstances (eg - red fades in sunlight, blue in moonlight) and do not offer the depth of color pigments manufactured for craft making do, also food colours in a 2 coloured soap will "bleed" into each other, in a short time instead of a red and white soap - it will be all pink. These pigment colour bricks will not fade easily nor bleed.
These high quality pigments are beautiful for crafters and will last for ages:
- SOAP BRICK Colours - Easy use! Simply shave off as much as you like and add to your soap base to colour up!
- Use only a tiny amount per batch - highly concentrated
- Each brick is approximately 50mm x 25mm and weighs 8-10gms
- Each brick will colour 1-4 soaps depending on depth of colour required
- Great value & even better savings in a complete set
- If you are wanting to make lots of soap you would be better off to look at our liquid pigments, however, if you are just wanting to have a 'try' or make a few soaps, you will get all 4 colours in 1 purchase
- Add as many pigment bricks as you like and pay no more in shipping fees
- We also have liquid concentrated pigments and dye colours in another listing
- Specifically made for soap / Crafts
- Our pigments are stable
- The colours will not "bleed" into each other
- They will not easily fade
- They are of the highest quality
- Long shelf life
- Are stable and non toxic
- Perfect quality for the best soap making
- Blend beautifully with the shimmer powders in soaps
- CAN BE BLENDED TO CREATE MOST COLOURS
PLEASE NOTE: the bulk savings prices will come unbagged (where specified) eg all red bricks in 1 bag, if you would like to add the bags we can include them with your items and you can bag up / brand yourself.
Please note - these are made to order and can take 1-2 weeks in the bulk qtys
We also sell the pigments and dyes individually & in 30ml / 500ml / 1 litre bottles for larger use.
*Caution, these pigments will stain most objects, please take care not to spill when using