100% ULTRA FINE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER
A firm favourite for soap making and body products, our Activated Charcoal powder is high quality fine grade or Coarse. Activated Charcoal is a fantastic additive to your soap and body products.
- Ultra fine particle size - Ultra Fine powder, Extremely Light, fine powder free from any grittiness. Velvety smooth when mixed with water / Oil / Soap Base. Similar texture to fine, soft talcum powder.
- Super concentrated - only a little bit is required for most projects
- Steam Activated Charcoal
- Coconut Shell, Ultrafine Powder
- Packaged in a resealable airtight packet so that you can use it multiple times
- Premium Grade, can be mixed with water and or thickening agents to make gels and skin creams.
- Use in soap and Body Products
- Colour Soaps - CP / HP / Melt and Pour
- Cosmetic Ingredient
- Skin Detox
- Hair Detox (Always test for staining firstly)
- Teeth Whitening (Always test for staining firstly)
- Face Masks
- Remove stains from everyday food and beverage consumption
- Promotes gum health
- Eliminates bad breath
- Can be used as face mask to remove impurities and blackheads
We care about our products:
- 100% Activated Charcoal Powder;
- Complies to European Pharmacopoeia 5.0 Standard & Food Chemical Codex (FCC) 6th Edition.
- Tested and Certified by NSF
- Safe for human consumption
- Steam Activated
- 100% Plant-based Origin (Coconuts)
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
- Please consult your doctor or dentist
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor/dentist/health care professional
- Please note we re-sell the product from local trusted Australian suppliers.
- Our charcoal powder is made from coconut base, steam activated, with no expiry date.
Click HERE for our pre-blended Melt and pour Activated Charcoal Soap Base