- Glides on and does not feel waxy on the skin.
- Simple, easy, natural
- Use with our Mica Shimmers, Edible Colourants & Flavour Oils
- We deliberately make this product a little bit soft so it can be used as a body balm however you can firm it up quite easily to a firmer lip balm consistency or lipstick consistency
- If using the lip balm tubes, you may need to add a little more wax to firm up a little more (we stock this too)
Paraben-free; Sulfate-Free; Ethoxylate-free; Propylene Glycol-free, Silicone-free, DEA-free and artificial colour-free.
Aroma: Slight odour characteristic of the carrier oils.
Fragrancing: This product is not normally fragranced other than as supplied.
Colour: Uncoloured - pale yellow clear to hazy base easily coloured with oil soluble colours.
Colouring: Make a dilute solution of oil soluble food colours in Jojoba oil. Try 1 to 5 drops of dilute colours to 100gm of Balm.
Usage: A rich emollient base that can be used (as is) as a moisturiser (occlusive-type), or as a base for preparing rich emollient creams or lotions.
To use as is, take the desired amount of Healing Balm and add active ingredients, essential oils and/or colour to suit your particular purpose and mix.
Create your own by adding carrier oils for a softer balm or use as it is.
Apply to clean, dry skin and massage until absorbed.
Features: Oil base with the consistency of a high viscosity cream.
Pure Olive Oil, Pure Vegetable Oil, Organic Coconut Butter, Cosmetic Beeswax, Vit E (Natural preservative).
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
- *Flavours, Balm Base (vegan and beeswax), Lip Tube Holders, Edible Mica Shimmers, Oil based Flavours, Edible Colourants, Lip Pots, Twist up Lip Tubes and complete balm making kits: are all available from Renascent Bath & Body