Sleepy Cat Silicone Mould for Soaps/ Candles
Over the years, Cats have been loved by people. They curl up and make you feel warm & happy. This beautiful cat has a gentle air of contentment around him and will be perfectly at home in any bathroom.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 60 mm X 40 mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 50 grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.
To create a soap similar to the above image, simply color your Renascent opaque or transparent soap to look like cat's fur and pour into the mold. Allow to set and then pour another layer for the mat he is resting on. Allow to set again and finish with the last color pour for the base.
If you wish to add definition you can ‘paint' colors into the cat to reflect patterns in the fur or add gold mica shimmers to give a luster.
If you find you are getting a slip between the colors, spray lightly with alcohol or witch hazel in between pours.