Delicious Passionberry Australian Fruits, Herbs, Teas and Flowers:
Fruity & zesty with a deep red hue and a scrumptious sweet aroma
Ingredients: Apple Bits (Malus Communis) Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Orange Peels, Cut (Citrus sinensis) Rosehip Shells (Rosa Canina) Nature Identical Flavour
Our amazing teas can be used as a delicious teas, divine bath soaks, food colouring or sprinkled on top or in your soaps and bathing products. Beautiful Natural colourants!
- Make your own Tea or Bath Products
- Make your own tea - add boiling water to make fairly strongly, then sweeten (if desired) for a lovely tea!
- Tangy, Fruity Flavour
- Floral Flavour
- Use a little in your soaps to add a rich, luxuriance - blend with a little boiling water, steep and use as a colourant / fragrance or add dried flowers directly on top of soap
Looking for a way to package up your teas / Bath Bags?
- We offer tea / bath bags - draw string, fold over and heat sealable
Search on our website for "tea bags" to see what's currently available
- Add in milk bath powder, epsom salts, rock salts or our unscented bathing crystals to bulk out your bath bags and make them feel delicious on the skin.
*Note: Botanicals can stain & irritate some skins, please always test before use. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.