Beautiful little Gift Selection of Gems - TIGER EYE - Goldstone (Blue), Goldstone (Gold), Jade, Howlite, Petrified Wood, Pyrite Cube, Rhodonite
Natural crystals and polished gem stones,in lovely colours. A gorgeous selection. Approximately 100gms Smaller Tumbled Tiger Eye + 7 Huge GEMS in total - thats quite a large selection of stones.
The images are weighed to be approximately the same amount you will be receiving.
- 100gms of sparkly shimmering Tiger Eye Tumbles - As a guideline, they will be approximately 10-30mm each
- 7 x Huge Polished Tumbled Stones including: Goldstone (Blue), Goldstone (Gold), Jade, Howlite, Petrified Wood, Pyrite Cube, Rhodonite Tumbled - As a guideline, they will be approximately 25-45mm each
- The sizes will vary from piece to piece as they are packed by piece.
We previously sold these huge tumbles at $12.95 each and you are getting all 7 plus 100gms (heaps) of tumbled Tiger Eye
- Best quality
- Perfect to add bell caps and turn into jewellery or pendulums or perhaps create interesting art forms or maybe even just for collectors
- Natural Colours
- These are really special little treasures, usually you do not find these sweet little gems in this form
- Please note, we will be making a selection from a bundle for you and the actual shapes, colours and stones may vary slightly
Hold in your hand and roll around to release their soothing healing properties
Great for any budding gemmologist, to build a collection or just to look pretty.
Most children love pretty coloured stones (caution, not for young children as small stones may present a choking hazard)
The following healing properties is an extract taken (with permission) from the book - Crystal & Gem Healing by Lesley Mitchell (also available for purchase - a perfect compliment if giving your gemstones as a gift)
Tiger Eye awakens the intuition, assists to calm and centre thoughts when there are too many ideas rushing around in the mind, producing a sense of calm and purpose that can then in turn be utilised to bring a sense of achievement and productivity.
A unique gem, Jade is the only stone that does not store or hold other peoples vibrations. It is known for producing a sense of tranquillity and calm. Used for centuries to soothe the mind of the emperors, many musical instruments were made from Jade to allow their gently soothing vibrations to be emanated.