Super Sweet Tiny Ice Cream Cone Silicone Mould
These are super cute - weeny tiny ice cream in a cone, perfect for cupcakes, fondant or toppers on soaps.
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown. This is a MINIATURE mould - not a bar size.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 60mm X 40mm X 15mm thick
- Approx weight of finished soap: 20-40grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: Yes
- Special Features of this mould: Makes very delicate tiny butterflies to add to cuipcakes or floating along the tops of your soaps.
- Uses: Soaps, Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
To make the finished soap shown in this image:
Choose any of the Renascent Bath & Body (RBB) MP soap bases, add a few drops of Pigment/Dye and fragrance into the melted soap, stir. Pour soap base into your mould to fill. Allow to set. If you only want 1 colour, then melt your Renascent soap base, colour, fragrance, pour in, set and unmould – lovely!
In the images above you can see the really cute bath bo0mb made int his mould with sugar decorations. You can hand colour any parts with soap paints after unmoulding for finer details & touch ups.