PYRITE CUBE BALLS Cluster Specimens
Beautiful BULK LOT OF NATURAL 250gm PYRITE CUBE BALLS Cluster Specimens - Amazing!
- A beautiful selection, these are one of our most fascinating mineral specimens
- You can see the intricate cubes of pyrite that have formed into a wonderful round ball, sure to delight all.
- Very rare & lovely
- From our showroom - NEW!!. Whether you use as jewellery, gem trees, tip into a bowl, crystal healing or collections - a terrific bundle!
- Perfect for gem collectors, crystal healers or just to look attractive on display. A lovely gift for all.
- Weight: 250gm
- SIZE: approx' 30-40mm each GEM, Qty of stones varies due to 250gm weight
- * Actual gems may vary slightly from those shown in the picture above
GEOLOGICAL :- Pyrite, a mineralised crystal which forms in clusters of metallic like cubes. Its name ‘pyr’ in Greek means fire, as it produces sparks when knocked. Brass yellow to grey yellow with a metallic lustre in color. Due to its similarity to Gold, it is often known as fools gold.
It has a hardness of 6-6.5 and is found all over the world.
HEALING :-With its golden yellow appearance, Pyrite enhances its users emotional body, strengthening the will and assisting in their ability to work with other harmoniously. It influences a more positive outlook on life, helping with circulation and digestion, allowing toxins to present less damage to the body.
The above healing information is an extract from Esoteric Gemmology © Lesley Mitchell