Superfine Quality Biodegradable Silver Glitter: Earth Friendly
Extra Fine for soaps/candles/art / Cosmetic Grade / Ultrafine
*Biodegradable Cosmetic Grade Superfine GLITTER POWDER!For: SOAP MAKING, CANDLE MAKING, Shower Gels, Bath Bombs, Bathing Crystals, Painting, Ceramics, Art & Crafts & more.
- 5, 20 or 100 grams
- A wonderful gift for any crafter
- Genuine Biodegradable - not cheap plastic glitter
- Add a little powder to your melted melt & pour soap, CP or HP Soap (or other products listed below) swirl through or sprinkle over to mix and mold, when set you will have beautiful (expensive looking) soap with sparkly glitter.
Why so Great: Biodegradable glitter is NOT made of PET. (Regular glitter is made from Polyethylene terephthalate - this is microscopic pieces of plastic.)
What makes it eco friendly? Instead of a plastic base, it's made from NON- GMO Eucalyptus cellulose, a renewable source, and biodegradable. Our Biodegradable glitter is made from primarily Eucalyptus! Sustainably sourced raw materials.
This will break down in sea water in line with the standard ASTM D7081-05. It requires heat, water and oxygen to allow micro-organisms to metabolise the bioplastic into carbon dioxide, water and biomass. This product will not biodegrade on the shelf if kept dry. Keep out of soil, compost or waste water as this is where it can interact with micro-organisms and begin the decomposition process.
Sometimes known as eco glitter or bio glitter
- Bath Bombs
- Face Painting
- Shimmery body decorations
- Nail Art
- Scrap booking
- Craft Applications
- Guilt Free Sparkles
- Super Soft, lovely on the skin
- Beautiful shimmery sparkles
- No Animal Testing
- Tested on humans - who now look awesome!
- Home compostable
- Ocean Friendly
- Breaks down in around 6 months in compost or marine water, eaten by microbes/bacteria/microorganisms.
- Sustainably Sourced from Eucalyptus
- Meets the Australian Industrial Chemicals (Notification & Assessment) Act 1998 and Cosmetic Standards 2007.
- Is biodegradable in both soil and sea water.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contains no CMR (carcinogenic, metagenic or toxic ingredients).
- Enviro glitter meets the requirements of EN13432 and ASTM D6400
- Does not contain parabens, phthalates or phosphonates
Compostable packaging (EN13432 and ASTM D6400) certified to the major EU and US standards.