Delicious Berries of the Forest Australian Fruits, Herbs, Teas and Flowers:
Our favourite fruit infusion, beloved of kids - young and old with fabulous deep red colour, sweet smell and indescribably scrumptious taste.
Super as an iced-tea in summer, caffeine and sugar free.
Ingredients: Blackberries (Rubus Fruticosus) Elderberries (Sambucus Ebulus) Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) Nature Identical Flavour Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Raspberry Bits (Rubus idaeus) Rosehip Shells (Rosa Canina) Strawberry Bits (Fragaria x ananassa)
Our amazing teas can be used as a delicious teas, divine bath soaks, food colouring or sprinkled on top or in your soaps and bathing products. Beautiful Natural colourants!
- Make your own Tea or Bath Products
- Make your own tea - add boiling water to make fairly strongly, then sweeten (if desired) for a lovely tea!
- Tangy, Fruity Flavour
- Floral Flavour
- Use a little in your soaps to add a rich, luxuriance - blend with a little boiling water, steep and use as a colourant / fragrance or add dried flowers directly on top of soap
Looking for a way to package up your teas / Bath Bags?
- We offer tea / bath bags - draw string, fold over and heat sealable
Search on our website for "tea bags" to see what's currently available
- Add in milk bath powder, epsom salts, rock salts or our unscented bathing crystals to bulk out your bath bags and make them feel delicious on the skin.
*Note: Botanicals can stain & irritate some skins, please always test before use. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.