Pear silicone Mould - Looking so Fresh and delicious - you'll need a Do Not Eat Sign
Realistic size pear mould
In this instance we have poured in green soap and hand coloured with Renascent Bath Body Micas
To make the stem that goes with the finished fruit you will need the STEM MOULD
Stickers: Please note the images showing in some of the pictures of the "stickers" these ones were real stickers, obtained from saving them from store bought fruit. However you could easily make your own with our gloss adhesive printable papers and either hand cut them to shape or punch out with a large hole punch. We are currently looking into having some printed for you to purchase soon.
- Material of mould: Silicone
- Approx size of finished product: 90mm X 70mm
- Approx weight of finished soap: 140grams
- Number of cavities per mould: 1
- Food grade: No
- Special Features of this mould: Highly Flexible to allow easy release of your finished product
- Uses: Soaps, Candles (Need to poke a hole in for the wick), Soy Candle Melts, Chocolate, Ice, Candy, Plaster, Resin, Crafts
Please note: You are receiving the mould, not the finished product. Your mould may be a different colour to the image shown.
Poke a tiny hole in the mould and add a wick and you can use the mould for candles too.