PINHOLE GLASSES Natural Vision Enhancement Perfect Eyes + Eyechart / Booklet
Fascinating glasses that instantly allow you to see more clearly, in focus & see finer details than previously seen.
A fascinating test is to hold up some small writing, bring it as close to your eyes as you can until it out of focus and unable to be read. Pop the pinhole glasses on and holding the paper at the same distance, you will immediately be able to see clearly.
- Perfect for fine work - needlepoint, small / fine print, etc
- Strengthen your eyes the more they are used
- See results immediately, the first moment you try them on (Hold a piece of small writing in front of your eyes and bring in until it is blurry, put the glasses on and look again, as soon as your eyes focus you will be able to see it more clearly)
- Used over time will strengthen the eye muscles and assist with eyesight correction
- Users of pinhole glasses report almost perfect vision and have little difficulty reading words or seeing definition in a TV image WITHOUT THEIR PRESCRIPTION SPECTACLES
- Best used in good lighting conditions
- Pinholes are best worn when watching TV or reading.
- When reading always make sure adequate lighting is supplied. As you look through Pinholes some light is cut out.
- Pinholes are also excellent for computer operators. Computer screens tire and strain eyes rapidly, Pinholes, allow your eyes to relax.
- Pinhole glasses will assist eye concerns for all refractive eye disorders of less than 6 diopters, age-related eye deterioration, or computer vision syndrome
You can use pinhole glasses for reading, writing, using a computer, watching TV, watching a theatre performance
pinhole glasses are ideal for children, especially those who are diagnosed with myopia
We guarantee the glasses against any defects. If yours are faulty, simply return the package to us and we will replace them free of charge with a brand new pair.
Not all pinhole glasses are accurate; our pinholes are precisely placed in a particular formation to allow the light in and focus to be enhanced. Lately, many cheap pinhole glasses have flooded the market which are cheaply made and not in the correct formation.
Australian Company - backed by a College of Natural Therapies - we care about you!
- FREE: Booklet & eye chart with each pair sold - just select it from the dropdown menu
Purchase 4 pair and we'll give you 1 for free! - Just leave a note at checkout asking for your free set.
Please note - the pinhole glasses do not come with the box or pouch shown in the picture at this point.
Your eyes may take a little while to adjust to Pinholes, but in a short period your eyes will not notice that they focus through these tiny holes. That is why watching TV is ideal, you forget very quickly that you are wearing them. Pinholes should be worn for a few hours a day, or as often as possible.
Please note - 2 different styles are shown in the picture, you have a selection of aviator - the slighter larger rounder style glasses, or "sports" - the narrower, wrap around style.
Pinhole glasses, also known as stenopeic glasses, are eyeglasses with a series of pinhole-sized perforations filling an opaque sheet of plastic in place of each lens.
Similar to the workings of a pinhole camera, each perforation allows only a very narrow beam of light to enter the eye which reduces the size of the circle of confusion on the retina and increases depth of field.
In eyes with refractive error, the result is often a clearer image.
Unlike conventional prescription glasses, pinhole glasses produce a clear image without the pincushion effect around the edges (which makes straight lines appear curved).
While pinhole glasses are useful for people who are both near- and far-sighted,
they are not recommended for people with over 6 diopters of myopia.
It should also be noted that pinhole glasses reduce brightness and peripheral vision and thus should not be used for driving or when operating machinery.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
STEP 1. Rotate your eyes from triangle to triangle in a clockwise direction, 10 time or more. Then repeat in an anti-clockwise direction.
STEP 2. Move your eyes from side to side between the triangles, 10 times or more. This action simulates Rapid Eye movement.
STEP 3. Take a magazine or book. Hold it at arms length and choose one word. Concentrate on this word and slowly move your arms towards your eyes as closely as you can focus. Then slowly move to arms length again, still concentrating on your chosen word. Repeat 10 times or more.
It should also be noted that pinhole glasses restrict peripheral vision, so they should not be used for tasks that require you to be in motion, such as driving. It is also recommended that they not be used as a substitute for sunglasses, as there is no protection against the sun's harmful UV rays. Just as with all other glasses - NEVER USE THEM TO STARE DIRECTLY AT THE SUN
Young people who are very far-sighted and need to refine their visual acuity unaided, should certainly not consider pinhole glasses, or for that matter, any other visual aid to assist their eyesight. It is important for sufferers of this condition to naturally overcome their far-sightedness by giving them every opportunity to build strength into their ciliary eye muscles. This will enable them to reduce their far-sightedness down to more manageable levels.
Equally, if any person is chronically myopic and is diagnosed with more than 6 diopters of near-sightedness, then pinhole glasses may not improve their vision significantly due to excessive problems with diffraction.